👋 I’m Evan.
Hair is a bit longer now than pictured in photo.
- Founder & CEO of StayAltered 💗.
- Founding Steering Committee Member for Coalition of Festivals 💓.
- Incubating shepherd at TBA ❤️🩹.
Previously, I guided visionary companies, producers, and agencies through the ideation-to-execution process of developing more meaningful experiences and businesses.
- Over 10 years experience in leading brand strategy, creative direction, experience design, and innovative partnerships for global brands and landmark festivals.
2019 – Present
Launching StayAltered 💗, the world’s first hospitality company owned by the world.
- We – our hosts, their guests and neighbors, as well as our partners and our team – empower incredible hospitality that positively impacts all people.
Also a Founding Steering Committee Member for Coalition of Festivals 💓 and volunteered as Chief of Staff for Horizons: Perspectives on Psychedelics 🗽.
- Coalition of Festivals 💓 is an industrywide initiative to create more equitable, safer, and sustainable festivals for all.
- Horizons 🗽 is a not-for-profit educational charity examining the role of psychedelic drugs and plant medicines in science, medicine, culture, and spirituality.
2018 – 2020
Consulted on a bunch of projects.
2017 – 2018
Traveled to Africa & Asia.
2016 – 2017
Joined Danny Wimmer Presents as VP of Experience & Partnerships.
- Co-developed and launched the critically-acclaimed Bourbon & Beyond festival brand.
- Co-led and produced creative, strategy, branding, and partnerships with over 20 bourbon brands.
2015 – 2016
Traveled to Europe, Asia, Australia & South America.
- Lived in Inle Lake for six months to help open and setup Song of Travel, the fourth hostel in Myanmar and first built from the ground-up for backpackers.
- Named “The 10th Best Small Hostel Worldwide” and “The Best Hostel in Myanmar” by Hostelworld.
- Also worked with: Superfly, Red Light Management, Wanderlust Festivals, and more.
2009 – 2015
Started as an intern, hired as the 13th employee, and grew to Creative & Strategy Director at Superfly.
- Co-designed the experience of the world’s most significant developer conference (Google I/O).
- Overhauled the sponsorship strategy for an international esports league (Intel Extreme Masters).
- Created the methodology and execution plan for multiple global influencer marketing and content campaigns (Citi, Target, and Yahoo!).
- Delivered creative and strategic work for Adult Swim, Asus, Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, GNC, JetBlue Airways, Outside Lands Festival, Meredith, Nickelodeon, Pabst Brewing Company, Woodstock, and many more.
Thanks for stopping by! ⛽