Hi. I’m Evan.
- Founder & Organizer of StayAltered.
- Chief of Staff for Horizons: Perspectives on Psychedelics.
I guide visionary companies, producers, and agencies through the ideation-to-execution process of developing more meaningful experiences and businesses.
- Over 10 years experience in leading brand strategy, creative direction, and business partnerships for global brands and landmark festivals.
- Hair is a bit longer now than pictured in photo. 💁♂️
2020 – Present
Launched StayAltered, a Meaningful Hospitality company.
- StayAltered unites, empowers & celebrates the hosts in pursuit of more meaningful hospitality.
- Together, we co-invest in a team of collaborators, consultants & creatives committed to helping all of our hosts achieve greater impact by increasing our revenue & our brand value.
Also volunteering as Chief of Staff for Horizons.
- Horizons is a not-for-profit educational charity examining the role of psychedelic drugs and plant medicines in science, medicine, culture, and spirituality.
- Our flagship conference is the largest and longest-running annual gathering of the psychedelic community in the world.
2018 – 2020
Consulted on a bunch of projects.
2017 – 2018
Traveled to Africa & Asia.
2016 – 2017
Joined Danny Wimmer Presents as VP of Experience & Partnerships.
- Co-developed and launched the critically-acclaimed Bourbon & Beyond festival brand.
- Co-led and produced creative, strategy, branding, and partnerships with over 20 bourbon brands.
2015 – 2016
Traveled to Europe, Asia, Australia & South America.
- Lived in Inle Lake for six months to help open and setup Song of Travel, the fourth hostel in Myanmar and first built from the ground-up for backpackers.
- Named “The 10th Best Small Hostel Worldwide” and “The Best Hostel in Myanmar” by Hostelworld.
- Also worked with: Superfly, Red Light Management, Wanderlust Festivals, and more.
2009 – 2015
Started as an intern, hired as the 13th employee, and grew to Creative & Strategy Director at Superfly.
- Co-designed the experience of the world’s most significant developer conference (Google I/O).
- Overhauled the sponsorship strategy for an international esports league (Intel Extreme Masters).
- Created the methodology and execution plan for multiple global influencer marketing and content campaigns (Citi, Target, and Yahoo!).
- Delivered creative and strategic work for Adult Swim, Asus, Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, GNC, JetBlue Airways, Outside Lands Festival, Meredith, Nickelodeon, Pabst Brewing Company, Woodstock, and many more.
Thanks for stopping by! ⛽