Evan guides visionary companies, producers, and agencies through the ideation-to-execution process of developing more meaningful experiences and businesses.
- Over 10 years experience in leading brand strategy, creative direction, and business partnerships for global brands and landmark festivals.
- Attended more than 40 festivals across 35 countries and six continents.
- Developed and launched a critically-acclaimed boutique festival brand (Bourbon & Beyond).
- Designed the experience of the world’s most significant developer conference (Google I/O).
- Overhauled the sponsorship strategy for an international esports league (Intel Extreme Masters).
- Created the methodology and execution plan for a global influencer marketing and content campaign (Yahoo!).
- Delivered creative and strategic work for Adult Swim, Asus, Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, GNC, JetBlue Airways, Meredith, Nickelodeon, Pabst Brewing Company, Target, and many more.
- Also worked with AEG Live, CID Presents, Red Light Management, and Wanderlust Festivals.
When Evan is not working, he volunteers with hospitality entrepreneurs in developing countries.
- Lived in Inle Lake, Myanmar for six months to help open and setup operations for Song of Travel Hostel, the first female-owned hospitality venture in the country.
- Named “The World’s 10th Best Small Hostel” by Hostelworld within two years of opening.
- Also worked with Star Hostel in Taipei, Taiwan (Named “The Best Large Hostel Worldwide” by Hostelworld) and The Yard Hostel in Bangkok, Thailand (One of The Guardian’s “10 Best Sustainable Hotels in Southeast Asia”).
Evan graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- Majored in Theater at the Experimental Theater Wing and Production & Design Studio.
- Minored in Producing as well as Art & Public Policy.
- 2007 Scholar in The Catherine B. Reynolds Foundation Program in Social Entrepreneurship (Unceremoniously kicked out in 2008). 🙃
- 2009 “Entrepreneurs-In-Residence” explorations community resident assistant (Almost got kicked out of that too). 😅
- Interned with BMF Media Group, CMJ Music Marathon, The Drama Desk Awards, Junior Achievement of New York, Red Bull, and Teach for America.
During his travels, Evan attended dozens of festivals, gatherings, and celebrations. Here are five recaps, in five words or less.
- Winter Olympics: “Surprisingly wonderful. Unsurprisingly cold.”
- Oerol Festival: “The best hidden gem festival.”
- Oktoberfest: “Germans throw bigger frat parties.”
- The 1st music festival in Northeast India: “Indians throw better music festivals.”
- The 550th Anniversary of the Kazakhstan Khanate: “You think you know history?”